Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Blogging. Finally!

Ok. I think about blogging just about every day and yet I never do it. Sorry. I am just not as clever and funny as the rest of you. But maybe I will just keep you posted on the state or my waistline and the # of times I've puked or gagged in a day. How about that?

So...waistline expanding. The biggest, poogiest part is now 36 inches. I think that's bigger than before. That's what I said "now 36 inches." I refuse to even attempt to put on my used-to-be-a-little-too-tight jeans. I *love* my maternity jeans - although I'm not quite big enough for them yet so they kind of fall down. Why don't all pants contain a soft, stretchy panel to go over your tummy for when you eat to much/feel bloated/whatever?

So far, only had one gagging episode today. That's pretty good. Of course, I am just about at the end of the first trimester, so this is all supposed to be tapering off, but my little one seems to have one last hurrah of nausea/fatigue.

Also, that whole thing about pregnant women being emotional...yeah, that's happening to me. So far, I've cried at the Delilah radio show (though, I've come close pre-pregnancy), Junebug (but, spoiler alert: she loses her baby, so how is a pregnant person not supposed to cry at that?), Dirty Dancing (twice! when Baby tells her dad he disappointed her too AND at "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." (!)), a nice email in which the choreographer of our show (did I tell you Joshie talked me into being in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat with him) said nice things about me, and many more.

Today I go for an ultrasound for a special test (nuchal fold) to see if the kid has Down's Syndrome. Here's hoping things are cool.

Next week: I finally get to dye my hair! The grey is killing me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

I want you to post pictures to document your growing belly!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home