Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Next Madison trip rapidly approaching!

I think I told most of you, but I wouldn't put it past me to have not mentioned it to a soul (okay, I know I did mention it to at least a few of you!)...I am going to be in Madison from Dec 6th to 12th. So, arrange your schedules accordingly!

And sorry I am such a lame-o with the lack of posts lately. I am not interesting. I promise. Nor am I clever. Nor do I regularly interact with more than one person (and that one person interaction is only on nights and weekends) - though I do have a nice view of the GAO building and think I have some friends in there. Some day I will work up the nerve to wave. Then I will ask them for a job.

Anyway, hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving and looking forward to seeing my Madison cutie pies v. soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

Alas, I will be in Cambridge, although I'll be in Madison later in December.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home