Saturday, September 16, 2006

What is going on?

So, Joshie and I survived our European whirlwind vacation and are now home. Home is now DC, of course. And we are actually in our new apartment, though our stuff does not arrive until Monday.

Anyway, I am still way out of it and freaked at the thought of attempting to go through my inbox and what not (and am actually just sharing someone else's wireless - we won't get hooked up until Tuesday), but I promise I will be in touch soon!

BTW, what is going on with people's blogs? Does Ang's not exist anymore? What else have I missed?

2 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

Ang's doesn't exist anymore. You'll have to ask her for the details.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

I've been wondering about her blog too! And when you were going to get back. I got your postcard Saturday. Good luck getting everything unpacked!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home