Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm Jewish!

It's official. Passed the bet din (I was even called "articulate," which no one has *ever* called me before - and for good reason). Dunked naked in the mikvah (it was actually fun). Even got my certificate!

To celebrate, I got lunch with Josh and his mom, went to the dentist (Josh's dad), and now I'm watching the Jew-iest movie we own: Fiddler on the Roof. Love that Tevye dance!

I'm taking the entire day off even though this Add Health paper is killing me. Whatever. It may be a mess, but it's my day, and I'm taking it off!

5 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

Mazel tov!

4:45 PM  
Blogger dorotha said...

rock on!

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

-Greg

11:22 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

Welcome to the mischpoche!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Belle Reve said...

Your soul is home.
Welcome back.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home