Thursday, November 02, 2006

Christmastime is here

So, I know I haven't posted in a while. I am not that interesting. Life in DC is okay. It's no Philly though it is nice to have a built in social network here. Josh is back from his travels as of last Thursday. That makes me happy. He started working at the firm on Monday. Already swamped. No surprise there. Though that still makes me not as happy - though he's really managed to make it home at a reasonable hour every night so far.

In other news, I already started listening to Christmas carols. I can't help it. I *love* it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

You have a serious mental problem. I avoid carols at all costs.

But I have completed about 3/4 of my Christmas shopping.

Would you mind asking Josh if he'd be willing to chat with my student some time, just for a short while? I know he's swamped and all, so I feel bad asking, but the kid is bright, and has no experience with grad or law school in his family, so I thought it might be helpful for him to talk to someone who has.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home