Monday, November 26, 2007

It's a boy!


So, we had our fancy ultrasound this morning, and they told us it's a boy! Holy crap! We are having a son. Weird, weird, weird!

Also, I believe a good number of the recent rumblies in my tumblies are baby related (and not just gas, though that's an issue as well. TMI!). I even felt one good swift kick. And I think he likes to play bongos on my bladder or something b/c I am pee central lately. Jeesh.

Anyway, here's a picture of the belly (with baby inside), me, and Joshie after Thanksgiving dinner at my parents' house (not to be confused with Second Thanksgiving at Josh's parents' the next night...which might explain how I managed to gain 3.5 pounds in less than a week. Dear Lord.). I look collosal compared to Joshie there. It's kind of disturbing.

For those of you who wanted belly pix, I hope this is what you had in mind and not naked belly pix, b/c I can't handle those. This type of thing will have to suffice.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger AK said...

OMG! So preggers! So cute! And WOW about knowing it's a boy!!!!

If it makes you feel any better, Thanksgiving also led to a major growth spurt in my belly. I haven't weighed myself, but I'm certain my little problem of not gaining enough weight has been rectified - overnight! What can I say, the baby loves stuffing.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Constance said...

OMG! So awesome! I want a picture every week with Josh in various configurations around you+baby.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

At least give us a full-profile pic where we can really see! This is not satisfying my curiosity AT ALL! MORE MORE MORE!

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! So are we still on Elijah v. Elliot? I like both, but only one reminds me of a weepy-but-cute little boy who befriends aliens with Reeses Pieces. BTW, you look kinda sultry in that photo. JJ

7:23 PM  
Blogger dab said...

Adorable! You look fantastic. Did you have any premonitions about the baby being a boy? or were you totally surprised?

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home