Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Do ya miss me?

So I have been out of it lately. Not inspired to blog about careyoke. Turns out one really can run out of karaoke-related things to talk about. Who knew? Plus I am at the fam's and popsie's computer connection was having issues. They have now been resolved. Yay! But no more blogging for a few days since I'm off for Philly tomorrow to hang with Josh. Alone. Wow. We will be rabbi hunting and checking out our photographer. We'll see how that goes.

But I will actually talk about careyoke a bit here. You see my fam - extended and otherwise (I got to see a bunch of them at my sister Rachel's wedding festivities this past weekend) - seems to find it uber-comical that I have a blog. About karaoke. I'm not sure which is funnier, the blog or the careyoke. My cousin Mark liked to say occasionally, You're a blogger. Yes. I guess I am. But then when he and I were in the car listening to careyoke vol 1.0, he was totally rockin' out and telling me about he used to listen to "We built this city" on his tape player with his sister when they were younger and they'd dance and sing to it. Rock! And he even sang along with me in the car. I suspect we have a closet careyoke kook on our hands here!

But otherwise, it turns out that DE is not very careyoke-inspirational. But I will do my best to bring more careyoke into my life. You see, along with the other wedding stuff, Josh and I will start our hunt for a careyoke place for the post-rehearsal-dinner partying. That's on the list of things to do right between find a rabbi and buy a dress.

Oh, and just so you know, careyoke is in the works for next week perhaps??? I'll let you know. If you are still out there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you too!

I come into the office and no one is there! Its so sad and lonely. Plus Jessie J has some fantastic pictures of you careyoakeing from August.

So, have fun with Joshie and come back soon!

-t

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home