Thursday, April 21, 2005

We've been found out!

Apparently the Kid Krew knows all about my little blog! - thanks to Google and Jeremy's blog. So I figured it was time to put some names to faces and we met Matt the Bartender, Matt the DJ, and Shelly last night. Like a dumbass, I said, "My name's Carey[oke]." They were like, Uh, yeah, we know. It's not like poor Matt the DJ isn't calling it out constantly whenever we're there.

So, in case Matt the Bartender, Matt the DJ, Shelly, or any other staff members take another peek, I just wanted to give them a HUGE shout-out for being so awesome and putting up with our ridiculousness about once a month. We don't know what we'd do without you!

And...I'll work on the recap some tonight in the midst of catching up on Alias, multitasker that I am.

1 Comments:

Blogger dorotha said...

i second careyoke's shout out. i love the staff at The Kid!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home