Friday, January 28, 2005

Never surrender

I'm not really sure why I'm bothering to blog to no one at all - I imagine my "audience" has long since stopped checking my mostly nonexistent blog for anything new - but here I go.

So Tuesday night was a no-go, but we're not giving up so easily. So we're taking another stab at the Kid (not literally!) this Tuesday night. I hope there isn't something wrong with Tuesdays at the Kid. I am even tempted to call and ask if they'll be open on Tuesday. We'll see if I remember to do so at an hour when Kid staff might actually be there.

Anyway, if anyone still looks at this thing, you're invited to the Kid on Tuesday, Feb 1st, at 8:15pm. I still have the list of songs Jessie J and I spent hours putting together. She is sure to sing something to make you pee your pants laughing. And I hear Angela's got something in the works too. Me, well, I'll do what I can.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coincidence? I think not!

I was just editing my bookmarks and noticed this one... how serendipitous. I will try my best to be there with bells on Tues night. I've been hankerin' to sing some Jim Croce, The Band, Bowie, Duran Duran, Clash and maybe even some Al Green.

-Will from Journalism, aka part of C's "audience"

6:31 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

We're still here, Carey. I do have something in the works, though I'm not sure *exactly* what it is yet. But one thing's for sure - this time, I'm hauling out the Aretha. It's time.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home