Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Kid is all right

Tomorrow!!! Be at the Kid at 8:15 for some rockin' careyoke goodness.

I have a special guest co-blogger here with me today, Jessie J! We are discussing what to sing tomorrow evening.

I have demanded a reprise from her of "The greatest love of all." She is talking about doing some Carpenter's too! OMG!!!

I am thinking I will reprise my "These boots..." But I'll need to wear boots then. Hmmm.

Dorotha and I are definitely reprising "Warrior," which was a big hit on bacon night! Another bacon night song I'm thinking of doing is "Jeremy." Dedicated to Jeremy of course!

Other thoughts include:
David Bowie
Duran Duran (when will we ever remember this one?!)
"We didn't start the fire" - we think Jeremy should do that one!!! What about you?
Beach Boys
"One night in Bangkok"!!! JJ and I call that one!!!!
"Fascination" by Human League

We're also working on a birthday song for Gwen. I am taking suggestions by email.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe(!) you're going careyokeing the day before I arrive in Madison. Everybody must hate my singing :( Ah well. I guess I'll marry you anyway. See you soon!

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! Culture Club! Why hasn't anybody done this yet??

-Jessie J.

P.S. I just downloaded "Superstar" by The Carpenters. It made me want to die. I'm praying that they have it on the books!!

P.P.S. Joshie, there's no hard and fast rule that says one cannot karaoke twice in one week...although, that's really pushing it.

6:55 PM  
Blogger dorotha said...

on my list of things to look for are The Cure, The Smiths, and The Pet Shop boys. i don't care if i am the one who sings 'em, just that they get sung.

but, i am going to repeat my Tainted Love performance. i just love that song.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home