Tuesday, April 04, 2006

As always, Gary absorbs the spazz

I have started to freak out. You may quibble with "started with" but whatevs. With thoughts of having to move (we have to move, did I explain?) and having to apartment search and being out of town every weekend from here until eternity (slight exaggeration) and Easter coming (need to help cook for the fam) and Passover (need to help cook for Josh's fam and now we're hosting the 2nd night here) and piles of laundry and general disorder and stupid annoying, impossible, tedious work, and my paper with JJ for the Add Health conference and, oh, yeah, my dissertation, I didn't sleep too well last night. I had a phone call scheduled with G today and I started to spazz, but, as I noted above, he just absorbs the spazz. I don't know how many times I squealed "What do I do?" and yet, each time, I ended up answering myself in a rational manner b/c when that man is around, spazzing just stops. Or at least reduces significantly. Statistically significantly, I'm sure.*

*And a dork.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think G-dog puts valium in his cereal every morning or something.
-JJ

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home