Thursday, March 09, 2006

Doing better

Thanks, everybody. I needed that. And G suggested another journal, so I'll try that. It'll be next week's project.

Anyway, today should be a nice distraction. The parents + Rachel are coming into town for the Flower Show. Rachel thinks it's a nice treat for my mom, and my mom thinks Rachel's dragging her to it. Those two! My dad is actually getting dragged to it (sort of), but what else does he have to do? He's retired! And this means he gets to hang with (most of) the fam, and he doesn't get to do that every day. So I consider that a treat. And it's the same for me. I'm just going to hang with the fam and smell and see pretty flowers. And get some non-Flower-Show-related good eats. I'm thinking More Than Just Ice Cream for dinner/dessert with its mondo cake/pie/ice cream combinations!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. I know that working on all of those tables is probably really helping you to cope ;-b
-jj

2:28 PM  
Blogger carly said...

The Philadelphia Flower Show rocks. I'm not really a big Flower-type person. In fact, I know next to nothing about flowers. But I always loved going to it as a child/teenager despite my lack of flower-savvy.

Enjoy!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Careyoke said...

You are right, Carly! Exciting pix to come! Hopefully they do it justice.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home