Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Did I say owwww yesterday? Because what I really meant was Holy-crap-in-all-the-world-and-the-heavens-above-ouch! today

Yeah. I hurt. And yet I went to the gym again this morning. I hobbled on over there, and by the time I made it, I think I was walking relatively normally (except for any time I had to step up or down). I saw Dan and he said, Oh good, you're walking today! And then he said, I can't believe you came here for cardio today. Yeah, I'm trying to be hardcore, I said, And maybe doing the treadmill or something will help loosen me up. He and the guy he was with kind of laughed and said, Yeah. Um...Ha ha ha, yeah, is right. I somehow survived on the elliptical and the treadmill. The treadmill was more painful than the elliptical, weirdly. But now I have stiffened up (Is this what my mother always feels like? Poor thing!) and I can barely get out of my chair to go to the bathroom. And then when I'm in the bathroom...omg! I have to brace myself to squat on down...and then it just hurts to sit there as if my butt were bruised or something...and then getting back up...oh my.

So Dan says that we'll stop hurting so badly from working out in about a week or so. Okay...he better be right. In the meantime, I will just moan softly to myself (and to Scabbers, the friendly mouse currently living in our kitchen, at least until the management company folks come by tomorrow).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Run, Scabbers! Get out while you can!!!
JJ

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home