Friday, February 10, 2006

To tide you over

I had envisioned a post full of pix from my Madison trip, but it takes a while to upload the pictures and Joshie has found himself with a free afternoon and I want to take advantage of it. So until I can do something more spectacular, this should do the trick.

I give you...Sandwich Loaf.



Thanks to Kathy Sandefur for the idea and the internet for making it even grosser (tinting the frosting a "delicate green" and putting the cucumber scales on top). The yellow-y colored filling is egg salad and the orange-y colored one is homemade pimento cheese spread (=Miracle Whip+shredded cheddar+pimentos). Blech!

And the leaning-towerness of the whole thing is my bad. Or possibly due to the insane loaf of bread we bought, but whatevs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the leaning towerness makes it a lot more like an historic landmark.
JJ

3:43 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

What does it say about me that the prospect of eating the sandwich loaf sounds utterly enticing?

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home