Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Because I know you're dying to know

I arrived back in Philly last night alive and well. The only mildly interesting story relating to my journey is that the guy sitting next to me on the plane between Chicago and Philly was trying to convert me back to Christianity (though he didn't seem to particularly be a fan of Catholicism). When he wasn't doing that, he was writing a letter to his nephew who had become interested in Buddhism to...you guessed it...bring him back to the fold. Just leave us alone, dude!

Anyway, I have some pix on the camera that I am sure will be lovely to share, but I am being lazy and not digging around for the camera (nor have I put anything away yet). So I will respond to my "tagging" instead. Insert link here to Ang. (Ooh! I think I did it right!)

Four jobs I've had...
1. "Student" (that's what I've filled in the blank on more forms than I care to think about)
2. Research assistant (at Westat and UW)
3. Ice cream scooper (No, I never got sick of ice cream. Ever.)
4. Telemarketer (quit at lunch time)

Four movies I could watch over and over...
1. Waiting for Guffman
2. Clueless
3. Christmas Story
4. Eternal Sunshine

Four places I have lived...
1. Philly
2. Madison
3. Virginia (Charlottesville and Falls Church)
4. Delaware!

Four tv shows I love to watch...
1. Simpson's
2. Arrested Development
3. Buffy
4. House
5. Scrubs
6. Alias
7. Lost
8. Earl
9. Malcolm
10. Twin Peaks
11. What not to wear
Um...yeah. I like the tv. It likes me.

Four websites I visit daily...
1. Like Gwennie, friends' blogs obsessively
2. Google
3. cooking.com or some other recipe place
4. Weightwatchers.com!

Four fave foods...
1. Chocolate anything (almost)
2. Basically Mexican anything but especially...
3. Guacamole
4. Margaritas (Can I drink my food?)

Four places I'd rather be right now
1. Hanging with Joshie wherever
2. Hanging with my peops wherever
3. Hanging with my fam, again, wherever
4. Someplace where I never have to do work again but can still afford food (preferably Mexican), clothes, ridiculous accessories, shoes!, hair dye, etc. and be with the people I love. I am very gushy and lovey after my WONDERFUL trip to Madison seeing some of the people whom (?) I love most in the whole wide world! (And then I also missed Joshie and it made me think even more about how great he is and how freakin' lucky I am. So lucky/blessed/whatever you want to call it.)

Oh there's more...
Four favorite places I've ever been...
1. Madison (cheese-fest, I know)
2. Philadelphia (seriously, love fest!)
3. Spain
4. Italy

And I am tagging you, yeah you, if you bothered to read this far. So what's your dealio?

1 Comments:

Blogger AK said...

I love that two of your watch-over-and-over movies are on my list too!!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home