Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Look who's Ms. Productivity today!

What I've done today:

Went to the gym. And probably sweated out, oh, 20 gallons of sweat. Nice, I know. I was uber-gross today. Okay, every day!

Finished up and emailed the people I've been working for the completed data set + codebook that I created. Only one left to go...or hopefully none...or maybe I'll dally so long with the thing that I'll stop being funded before I finish it (or do much on it). And the second I'm not getting paid, I am NOT doing that crap work!

Sent my revised paper out (after hand-collating 5 copies of it!) (Oh, and I have recovered emotionally from the experience now. Mostly. And it turns out that a phone call to the editorial assistant made my life way easier. She was very whatevs even though the website sounded super-strict. I guess it pays to ask).

Applied for a passport (Joshie and I are going to Europe - Austria, Italy, and Greece, to be exact, for a few weeks in the late summer!)

Did last night's dishes...Ok. That one's not so impressive. I usually do the dishes before going to bed but there was this one annoying pan that really needed to soak...

Anyway, not bad, huh?

Left to do today...Figure out PAA outfits. Ack! Grown-up clothes! And, oh yeah, that diss stuff...

Update: And now I have completely fizzled out. At least I had this morning...

But, if you haven't checked this out, be sure to read go fug yourself. Holy crap. I about peed myself. I had seen a picture of that insane-o sculpture and was like "Wha?" I still think "Wha?" about the whole thing and also "Ewww", but those fuggers are so friggin' funny!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on submitting your paper! You turned that around fast - I'm impressed.
-ak

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on submitting your paper! You turned that around fast - I'm impressed.
-ak

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooops, I don't know how that got posted twice. Maybe this one will go up three times...
-ak

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home