Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How does this one work for you?

Ok. I have no idea how to turn the picture around, but whatevs. You can turn your head, right?

So, I guess we (I) did sort of think it was going to be a boy. I dreamed that we had a boy and so did Josh. Some people said that the dreams meant we were having a boy; others said the opposite. Now we know for sure!

As for names...at the moment, I am seriously leaning towards Elijah Patrick (the E name being related to Joshie's grandma Eva and the P name being my mom's dad's name). We are thinking that we'll mostly call him Eli. It actually seems to fit pretty well when I talk to my belly now (it's a lot easier talking to your belly when it has a name, I find). Of course, we have several months left to change our mind - and E.T.'s friend's name is still in the running!

And, just b/c you are being patient about lack of compelling belly photos, here's one of Josh doing his impression of the baby in utero (as seen on ultrasound)...

4 Comments:

Blogger Constance said...

You are SO pregnant. I hope the baby is as cute and hilarious as Josh.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

I like the name Elijah, and Eli for short. It is officially Gwen-Approved.

1:45 PM  
Blogger dab said...

I think it's kind of funny that you are standing in the kitchen. I assume you aren't barefoot in the photo.

I'm also a fan of the name.

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Joshie. What are we gonna do with him? Maybe instead of "Eli" for short, you could go with "Jah." Sorta like Ja-Rule. It sounds more street. JJ

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home