Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thank you! You are the best!


In the spirit of the holiday season, I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of my wonderful friends and family for being so supportive of me over the years and especially over the last several months. You are all really, incredibly awesome. I owe you all long-overdue thanks for SO VERY MUCH. For listening to me complain endlessly. For reading my dissertation (blech!). For helping me out on my many trips to Madison with rides/places to stay/baby stuff/etc. For acting like you are interested in all the minute details of life with Eli. For help and advice with job market stuff (which, if you're interested, lately is turning out in the always-a-bridesmaid-never-a-bride kind of way). For help and advice with Eli. And, most of all, for being such awesome, fun friends and family. So thank you. I hope you all enjoy your holidays, whichever ones you celebrate and however you celebrate them.

To help you celebrate, here are a few failed attempts of a picture of Eli appropriate for a holiday card. Whoops! Too bad his awesome shoes came off before the picture-taking began.


Though he still looks pretty awesome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eli's photos always make me smile and I'm not even really a baby person. I especially like the one with him tumbling over - super cute :)

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home