Wednesday, September 17, 2008

UPDATE: Biggest blowout yet

Eli, with Froggy, pre-poo (looking badassedly very Turtle-from-Entourage or Sopranos-ish):


OMG. Seriously. It got on EVERYTHING - including me and my clothes. I just had to give him a bath. I couldn't get his outfit off him without spreading poo everywhere - all over his back, arms, legs, etc. Thankfully, none of it was black though!

Eli, looking somewhat sheepish, post-poo:


Update: Dear Lord, there was a second blowout of seriously large magnitude. I managed to save the mat he was lying on (unlike the kick and play chair earlier) b/c I jumped up and grabbed him the second the 42 minutes of farting began. I gave him a sponge bath this time b/c it wasn't quite so bad. Here he is in his third outfit today thinking, Who, me? The only consistent part of today's outfits: the orange socks, which managed to survive all the poo unscathed. Also, he has been wearing a hoodie in every one. We like hoodies, okay?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't decide which post-poo picture is cuter....so innocent he looks! btw we have the same swing. for some reason this makes me happy.
xoxo genevieve

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CAREY!! How are you? How's the new place? Alena is quite disturbed you moved - no more roof?

Little Eli is so cute!! I love seeing your posts.

No mention of diss or jobs. What's going on with all that???

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home