Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yet again Eli makes a liar out of me

Eli seems to have lost all of his thumbsucking skills. He is back to sucking his hand and various combinations of fingers, but rarely, if ever, does he suck his thumb. He also is more into his pacifier than before. Of course, this is fantastic timing b/c I seemed to have misplaced all by one of his pacifiers. Whoops!

Anyway, really I just wanted to post a picture and I better do it fast b/c he is due to eat any minute (and the growth spurt seems to FINALLY be finished - although the middle of the night feeding session is still going strong). So here he is going to town on his fingers (I am sure toes will be coming next):

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! He is such a cutie. Camryn does the same thing. She shoves as many fingers in her mouth as possible.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home