Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Don't have much time but...

Eli is napping, so I (as usual) am trying to get work done. And (as usual) I get easily distracted. Anyway, I am so obsessed with looking at other people's blogs, it only seems fair to update my own on a relatively regular basis. Here's a quick photo to tide us over:


It's Eli sitting in his beach chair that his proud grandparents bought him. Maybe some day it will actually see beach use. Hopefully he still fits in it when he has better neck control (notice Josh lingering right off camera to catch him when he starts to lean...)

Also, b/c I can't resist...here is Eli sporting a family heirloom (seriously, they have been around since Josh's childhood and even withstood a serious cleaning out of the dresser that housed them).



Then we all had to model them.


Doesn't Josh look like Dr. Gonzo (was it him?) from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? I just thought of that.


I, however, look hot in them. Don't you agree?

2 Comments:

Blogger AK said...

Oooh, Paris Hilton will be so jealous of those sunglasses!

Eli looks soooo cute sitting in that chair! What a big boy, sitting up on his own!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Gwen said...

You look totally hot!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home