Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fast becoming the most played track on my itunes...

10 minutes of vacuum sounds by Pediasleep. So far, it is up to 63. Of course, as of today, I decided to keep it in constant play, but I have the sound turned down on my speakers until there is an actual spazz attack. It really is too difficult to move the cursor to hit play when you have a screaming baby in your arms.

BTW, breastfeeding is...maybe a little better? Went to the breastfeeding center on Friday and that was helpful. At least I feel like I am not messing up my kid's life/making him hate me b/c of our problems.

In other news, I, like AK, am back to work this week. I took 6 weeks - federal government standard leave. Of course, I only managed to work 1.25 hours yesterday. So far today, .75. It sucks!

In much better news, Eli had his first (non-gas-induced) smiles on Friday! They are awesome. They also have renewed my energy towards breastfeeding/soothing his screaming/etc. Pix when I have more time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you for keeping it up (the breastfeeding). It can be very hard. I've been doing it for 6.5 months now and it has been up and down the whole time. Just take it one feeding at a time... It is a lot of pressure on mom and you feel responsible if they seem unhappy, etc. (even though they might be more unhappy on formula)Are you pumping now? That has its own issues, of course. So far I'm glad I've done it

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home