Friday, June 20, 2008

Vacation!

Ahhhh! Tomorrow, we are heading for the beach. For an entire week, if Eli can handle it. We are going to the OC (of the East Coast) to Josh's parents' place. They'll be there and his sister too. I am incredibly excited to pass Eli off whenever I feel like it. Actually, I'll be lucky to get any time with him the whole week besides feeding considering how his grandparents are SO incredibly into him. But that'll be okay. Maybe I finally won't feel guilty about not paying enough attention to him and I actually plan to take some work with me. Hopefully I can take advantage of the extra help.

Speaking of work...I turned in a draft for my second diss chapter today. G is supposed to get the intro chapter back to me today...I'm thinking that's not gonna happen. Doesn't matter all that much at this moment though as I have another one to work on while I'm out of town/when I get back. It just feels good to be getting a tiny bit farther along. I hope there aren't too many more drafts after this round...

So, no posting till I get back, I imagine. Here is one of Eli in his special sun hat to tide you over until you get to see him in full beach gear (imagine this hat plus bulging belly and matching swim trunks!!! Perhaps minus the insane expression. He gets so mesmerized by the stupid camera! And, yes, that stupid outfit says "Lil slugger" and has baseball playing bears all over it. It also is always falling off one of his shoulders like he's in Flashdance or something. But I'm saving the good outfits for our trip. Evidence to come...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the love of GOD, you are killing me with these pictures. He's a cutiepie! Have fun on vacay! JJ

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home