Friday, July 18, 2008

Wonder of wonder, miracle of miracles!

Just turned in another (revised) chapter draft to the advisor. He is on vacay for a while, but I couldn't bring myself to do anymore with it. I just want it out of my face. So that's three chapters he has (and, for these latest versions, no comments from him yet...). So just one chapter to go! Of course, that one (the discussion/conclusion chapter) doesn't exist at all and, dear Lord, it is a scary one, but at least the slightest inkling of a light at the end of the tunnel maybe just got a teeny, tiny bit brighter.

Now to do some job stuff...PUKE! Ok, I think I'll wait till Monday for that. Instead, I will spend the weekend taking it easy (at least to the extent that Eli lets me). I wish I had a burrito partner to celebrate with me...

2 Comments:

Blogger AK said...

You amaze me! In the past two weeks I have read one article but have not been able to find the time to type up notes. That is all the work I have done. I would blame Aldo but to be honest I am really just enjoying my first free summer in forever.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Constance said...

Yay! Congrats Carey! Save that buritto celebration for Boston!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home