Friday, September 05, 2008

Moving

Things that have made moving and settling in way more difficult:

1. Having a baby
2. Getting another breast infection. Poor lefty!

Things that make moving and settling in a lot easier:

1. Wonderful friends
2. Incredible family members

Someday, when I have all these boxes out of the way, I'd like to show you a picture of our new place. It is great. We love the neighborhood, and, so far, Delaware feels like a little piece of heaven. Everyone is SO nice, helpful, friendly. I don't remember being struck by this as a child, but after our years of city living (and less than a week living here), Josh and I are convinced that Delawareans are particularly awesome folks.

Also, I have found incredible tomato pie, which is Philly-style cheeseless pizza, only way better. So take that, dairy and soy allergies!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This makes me so, so happy to hear. I love that neighborhood, too. Can't wait to see all of you.
xoxo
genevieve

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home