Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Um, wha?" says Eli.


So, I guess I finished a draft of my conclusion chapter yesterday. Huh? It didn't really strike me then as much of anything b/c it was really kind of short and wasn't that painfully difficult. Of course, it's just the very first draft, so I am sure it will get more difficult. But it just struck me that all of a sudden and without much fanfare...I have a draft of my ENTIRE DISSERTATION. Now if someone would just read it...(And if I'd just work on the tables/fill in some cites/do my references...) then maybe I could be done with this thing!

Here is Eli clapping for me:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again..so cute! Love the diaper shot too. Speaking of...is that a disposable diaper i see?

10:59 AM  
Blogger Careyoke said...

Yes. I know. He had to go up a size in cloth diapers and it seemed like the company we bought them from just skipped a size. They weren't fitting no matter what we did - and this led to blowouts close to every time he pooed. So we have given up on them until he hits 20 lbs. Which should be ridiculously soon.

1:00 PM  
Blogger carly said...

Congrats on the full draft! That's awesome.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Constance said...

Wow! Yay on the full draft and no blowouts!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Woo hoo!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see your eyes in the blue onesie picture. Look at that smile! He is simply adorable!
xoxo
Genevieve

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home