Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Puke

Poor Eli just puked his breakfast up all over himself/his highchair/the floor/me (a bit). He was NOT happy about it. I am not too happy about it either. He seems okay now, but I am still shaking from it. It was SO MUCH puke. Maybe he is sick? Maybe it's the egg yolks we just started? Either one would suck. I've been so nervous about solid foods with him b/c of the bloody poo issues he had in the past. I thought he had grown out of it, but maybe he just has a new way of manifesting food issues. Awesome. And so, so gross.

2 Comments:

Blogger dab said...

oh no! Even though I hope it's just a bug and not an allergy, I definitely hope that if it is a bug you do NOT get it.

I'm totally freaked out about introducing new (and solid) foods, and we haven't even had any issues. :)

2:34 PM  
Blogger AK said...

Oh, yuck. We have had our share of baby puke over here. It is truly amazing how much can come out of their seemingly tiny bellies. It is scary when it happens.

It is possible that the texture of the new food just weirded him out a little. Aldo has been known to throw up just because something went down a little funny. That said, when that happens it's usually just a little bit, not a tidal wave. It's probably a stomach bug. Yuck.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home