Monday, April 13, 2009

Eli is ONE!

I can't believe we managed to make it through a year together. He has changed SO much in the past 12 months (below is a pic from his first day home with us). I wonder what is in store for us next...



This past week has been nutty with him being sick, Passover, his birthday party on Saturday (see pic below), and Easter yesterday (and his official birthday). I think we could all do with a LONG nap. How about some highlights...



Eli doesn't like matzo. He does like cake (and smooshing it all over his face). (Photos to come, i hope. For now, look at how much he likes to play with combs...)


He is now attempting to do headstands (sort of - from a bear-crawl position).



He seems to have gotten over his hatred of shoes (we finally got him a pair last week).



He LURVES streamers and balloons and the swiffer. I have had to hide them from him - particularly the swiffer, which he seems to have a homing beacon on and can find it no matter where I stash it.


He got AMAZING gifts from our fantastic friends and family. I could play with them for hours myself. If only Eli were better at sharing...


Here is to many, many more wonderful years with our little cuterpie!

1 Comments:

Blogger AK said...

Happy birthday, dear Eli!!!

I love the picture with him doing downward facing dog. Sign that kid up for yoga!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home