Wednesday, May 04, 2005

We're going to be at the Kid, Monday, May 9th at 8:15pm!

So, this is both a warning and an invitation. Angela suggested it. She is so smart! We are warning you, dear Matt the Bartender and the rest of the Kid Krew, that we're storming the Kid on Monday night. Have the books and the booze ready! And we are inviting everyone who dares to check my blog on occasion to join us for an evening of singing, dancing, and maybe drinking. Maybe. Anyway, I am sure you have something to celebrate. Or will soon have something to celebrate. There's nothing wrong with a little preeptive celebrating! And where better to do that than at the Kid? Beats me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Yay! Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

Geez, don't sprain something with all the enthusiasm, folks.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see all of you coming to the "Kid" more often than not. You guys really do make an otherwise boring night of sitting around making 'paper guns' quite entertaining and a blast hearing what NEW songs you all will sing. Matt (the bartender) gave some of us staff your URL. I like the rude comments you make towards the non-sociology customers.

Green Day concert is also the 9th, maybe I'll see some of you afterwards, if I stop by.

-Matt (the DJ)

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it! Hmmmm...sounds like a potential karaoke performance.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home