Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am huge. Here is proof.



I haven't blogged lately b/c I've been kind of down and all that kind of junk. My diss is stressing me out in a serious way and this baby is supposed to arrive in TEN weeks. Dear Lord. But here I am, in all my gigantic glory. With new hair (it's supposed to be the Katie Holmes, but don't judge too much as I didn't do the best job ever drying it today or beautifying myself in any way). Anyway, I am okay. No worries. Whatever. Enjoy the belly.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

You are so freakin' beautiful, it's not even funny. I also love that you're rocking the Katie Holmes.

8:56 AM  
Blogger AK said...

OMG, you look gorgeous! What a beautiful pregnant lady (and I love the new hair). Ten week countdown!!! Exciting!!!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Gwen said...

10 weeks! That's so soon! Somehow it feels like you guys ought to have another 6 months to go or something.

I love your hair! I have the cutest pregnant friends ever!

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Sooooo cute! Love the hair, love the belly! I can't believe you're due so soon. JJ

10:19 PM  
Blogger Constance said...

OMG, that's awesome!!!

10:48 PM  
Blogger dab said...

Adorable! I love the hair - even though I thought your hair looked great before the cut, too. I have to say I am impressed that the belly button is staying in.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home