Monday, May 23, 2005

I know, I know

I never did the recap. Sorry. Or maybe not. I am just too busy.

But you need to know this: my FINAL (sort of) careyoke performance will be on Tuesday, May 24th. Be there! Have lists of songs to sing! Wear something ridiculous! Get sloshed a) for your birthday, b) in preparation for your thesis defense, c) in preparation for your diss proposal defense, d) b/c you are leaving Madison (sooner or later), and/or e) just b/c that's what you do at the Kid.

Oh, one last thing, I am supposed to be doing a blog poll about the song that we have to sing with Matt the DJ - who won't be able to make it to the Kid until after 11, but probably will be able to pull a few strings to move his song up in the queue. Anyway, I will just take suggestions in the comments rather than do a poll at the moment. I need a little outside inspiration for this!

3 Comments:

Blogger jonathan said...

I think that I fall into category (d) - later rather than sooner - and (e).

As to what you should sing with Bartender Matt, hmmmmm. . .maybe oldies?

12:40 PM  
Blogger Careyoke said...

Whoops! I meant Matt the Bartender, right? Wait, crappers! They have me all confused, just as Matt predicted!

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*smirks*

told you so.

anyway, i pulled some other strings instead. therefore, i will be out right about the time you guys get there, so there should be plenty of time to go through some of my own personal repertoire.

-matt the bartender

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home