Tuesday, May 10, 2005

We love the Kid

Ok, dudes. It was a great night - once we scared away the annoying people who somehow got there before us (or some of us). And I'm sorry, but the recap is going to take a while. That whole diss proposal thing has to come first...as in, it's really due tomorrow, but we'll see. Anyway, thanks, everybody - especially the awesome Kid Krew*, for making my second to last careyoke** a fantastic one!


*Who did not *LOVE* the Eminem-Dre duet by Jeff and Matt the DJ (who still is Matt the DJ even though he wasn't the DJ last night)? And 99 Luftballoons with Shelley and Erica? Both awesomely awesome! Next time we'll have to get Matt the Bartender on stage! Perhaps we're due for a blog poll...

**Ok, you all know I am going to make you go to the Kid every time I am in town to visit. With that in mind, let's start planning for some time the week of June 20th. Yes, I am coming back less than a month after I leave. I just love you too much.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Big fun. I need to use up the rest of the pictures on the disposable cameras, but once I do, I'll post them and you can link to them, Carey. Yay!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe you can count on both shelli and i showing up, despite the fact that it's our night off. and yes, you can count on both of us, and possibly some of the rest of the staff, performing for your blogging pleasure. :)

just don't steal all the song slots before i get there...

:)

-matt (the bartender, who still occasionally DJs)

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, when is the next trek to the kid gonna happen again? I thought I knew at one point, but I forgot. I have to ask for that day off...

work sucks. Avoid it at all costs.

j

2:35 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

May 24, no? Monday night. I'm fully prepared to lose the following day...

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

may 24th is tuesday.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home