Friday, October 28, 2005

I have a date tonight

I met this woman last week. I really liked her. I had a bit of a friend crush on her. Her husband is a clerk at the federal courthouse like Josh. I didn't get her email address or # when I met her. I've never been very forward, I guess. So I had Josh see if he could work some magic for me. You know, drop a few hints with her husband. So, Josh gave it a try and managed to give the husband my email address, but afterwards he said to me, "Don't hold your breath."*

So, I wasn't really expecting an email and then...yesterday afternoon...there one was just sitting in my inbox. From her! So...we're actually doing dinner AND a movie tonight. Just the two of us. OMG! What do I wear?

P.S. The ORIGINAL Puppet Master (I watched Puppet Master 3 or something a couple of days ago) is on later today. I love this ridiculous Halloween horror-fest! Though Joshie got really scared the other night and mad at me for making him watch it. That part in Pet Sematary where the little kid who is brought back to life is hiding under the bed and the old guy is on his hands and knees looking for him and then the kid pops out and cuts into the back of his ankle (and then kills him). Ewwww! That REALLY freaked him (oh, ok, and me) out.

*I've been making fun of Joshie for that ever since. He doesn't think it sounds so bad, but...he is wrong. I mean, jeesh! Don't hold your breath...b/c if you did, you'd DIE before she'd email you. That's what that means, you know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Have fun on your date. I say dress sexy, but don't whore it up too much, or Joshie might get jealous.
-JJ

4:31 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

So...how'd your friend date go?

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home