Friday, September 03, 2004

Dress you up in my love

There has been talk of wigs and props and what not at careyoke, but no action. So, I propose that we come up with some theme for the next careyoke night and then all dress/sing accordingly. I keep voting for prep night. That would mean wearing pearls, turned up collars on your polo shirt, etc. and songs from 80s teen movies! Of course, I wouldn't expect anyone to completely stick to the song genre the entire night, but a few songs from it would be good. I am not sure my prep night idea is hugely popular though so I am all for taking suggestions. And then I'll brave another poll! So add your thoughts and start planning your outfits/song lists!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We could all dress up like 80s rock stars... I think it's called "cock rock" but that's not my fault. Would that be like Poison?

How about 80s glam rock stars... like Kiss?

Then we could do 80s pop divas... like Cindi Lauper (I was her for Halloween once... hmmmm).

This does sound considerable more involved than prep night.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home