Friday, September 10, 2004

It's official: careyoke @ the Kid on Monday night!

Yep, that's right! The next careyoke event is Monday, September 13, at the Karaoke Kid at 8:15pm (or whenever they decide to let us in). And Mama Harried will be in attendance! Will you?

Songs I am threatening to perform:
"Blue Bayou" by Linda Ronstadt
"Estoy aqui" by Shakira (before she went blonde)
"Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi (with Jessie J: she'll be Jon, I'll be Richie Sambora)

Also, looking forward to T-dog's first ever solo performance! And, of course, the Cabaret reprise!

3 Comments:

Blogger dorotha said...

maybe we can do songs by the mamas and the papas.

3:10 PM  
Blogger nina said...

My God! I have a soulmate -- a real live other mother! I must come and do a duet with her. It's not a karaoke hot number, but there's "teach your children well," or how about something about breaking loose, finding freedom, etc. Tell her I'm game (or, does she read this blog?).

6:22 PM  
Blogger jeremy said...

I think Nina and Dorotha's mom should do a duet of "Papa Don't Preach." I'll pay whatever to make this happen, even if it means I have to take out a loan.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home