Thursday, May 26, 2005

Fave moment of the night

Matt the Bartender's most awesomely awesome dance move: slithering on his belly between my legs. Yowza! Runner-up: almost horking up my shot.* Ick! Thanks for the water, Erica! Lots of other runners-up as well: Greg's new classic "America," singing "Let's hear it for the boy" with Lisa, JJ and "Greatest love" (such drama!), "We built this city" with Dorotha and Jeremy's impromptu radio broadcasting, Tara on stage and singing! yay!, Evan on stage and pretending to sing, the rest of the boy band, being Taylor Dayne with Angela, Jeff rocking my world as always, and Tiffany's pervie "Greased lightening," Gary's Nelly interpretation, Jerry's "You are so beautiful" again (I've now had it sung to me twice!), so glad we still got to hear "Dark lady" and clap thanks to Shelli, Ernie's never-ending photojournalism...Argh! I know I am leaving some good ones out!

Anyway, what was your fave moment?

And, one last thing, I just have to say I had SO MUCH FUN and everyone was some awesomely awesome and sweet and made me feel like such a superstar. What a nice way to say goodbye!

BTW, Belle's baton (I am a bad linker, you can find her through Dorotha's blog on the sidebar): Not very much music is actually on my computer. Dial-up slows me down. Last CD I bought: Jamie Cullum's "Twentysomething." Like the voice. Currently listening to: Rufus featuring Shaka Khan "Sweet thing." Love it! Wish Angela would sing it at the Kid b/c I do NOT have the pipes! Maybe a treat for me when I visit in June, Angie? 5 songs I listen to a lot/mean a lot to me... hmmm...whatever I sing at the Kid, maybe? Gotta practice, you know?

*My new fave word for barf, though I'm not sure the "up" was necessary. Jon, since hork was your suggestion, what do you think?

3 Comments:

Blogger jonathan said...

Hubbs (holding up a bottle of peppermint schnapps) - "The schnappster!"

Joe - "Shit makes me hoark."

from: The Stoned Age (1994)

11:47 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

I am practicing "Sweet Thing" just for you. Now will you practice "You Should Hear How She Talks About You" for me?

11:19 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

Yay!

So when's the next one, huh? When are you back? We need to plan!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home