Tuesday, June 21, 2005

What I learned last night

1) Some hoop earrings can actually be too big - particularly those that can double as a choker.
2) How to choke someone to death. Thanks, Jude.
3) I don't really know how "Things that make you go hmmm" goes. Or "Queen of hearts."
4) Ang can stand in for Chaka Khan any day.
5) If one wears leather pants he/she should wear a shirt tucked into them (and undies) to protect from chafing.
6) Nina and I now have matching tattoos.
7) Jeremy should always play Earl.
8) I want a sassy blue wig.
9) Tiffany and the one-strapped guy make an awesomely awesome dance duo.
10) Ronke finished her Ph.D.!
11) Hillel has an awesomely awesome rabbi. Ok, I knew that, but my belief in that was strengthened.
12) Some earrings are just so great that everybody can and should have them.
13) To be careful with the pens at the Kid. JJ had a pen-leaking mishap.
14) Injections are fun - as long as they're from Dr. Love.
15) Krazy Kostume night rocks!
16) Coming up with lists such as this make me go hmmmm.

What about you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

17) The one strap guy has crazy hips, and is also very sweet and kind.

18) 4 shots in 2.5 hours is way, way, WAY too much for Angie.

19) Wearing a tiara can sort of make you look like the pope.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home