Thursday, June 09, 2005

Philadelphia Freedom

So I am here. And settled. Sort of. I just found my (most recent and important)dissertation stuff. It took about an hour of hunting for it. Of course, I immediately forgot that I put it in an actually accessible place and instead decided to start by digging through 500 lb file boxes for it. Whatevs. I like to do the difficult stuff first. Or I like to make things more difficult than they need to be. I don't know.

Anyway, I am already looking forward to coming back for a visit. Not that Philly isn't cool. I really do like it from what I've seen so far. So many earring stores so close to home! - though, sadly, a little pricier than Claire's. I just wish it were slightly less hot and our new place were slightly less of a mess so I could feel happier about going out and exploring. Plus Joshie is already uber-stressed with bar preparations, so I'd have to go by myself. Which is cool, but it's cooler with him. Anyways. So I am going to be back in Madison the week of June 20th. I think I'll get in on Sunday, but maybe not until Monday. But either way, I think a night at the Kid could be in order on Monday night - if that's really what Matt the Bartender wants. B/c, of course, what Matt wants, Matt gets...

What about the rest of your fools?

5 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

I'll be in town that day. I'm glad you are getting settled into Philadelphia nicely.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

June 20th. I can hardly wait...

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!

2:53 PM  
Blogger the goat said...

Word.

Let me know when, so I can get the day off.

4:07 PM  
Blogger dorotha said...

sounds awesomely awesomely awesome!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home