Tuesday, November 22, 2005

We gather together to watch cheesy movies...

at Comedy Central on Thanksgiving Day...



Do you remember that? When they used to play MST3K ALL DAY (actually for 30 hours, a "turkey day") on Thanksgiving? I LOVED that. That's the only sad thing about Thanksgiving these days. No more of this:



Actually, also sad is that one sister, Rachel, and her husband won't be there. They will be at the in-laws though maybe they'll make it to my parents' house for dessert. This whole marriage thing has certainly complicated Thanksgiving arrangements. But things worked out quite well for me. I get my mom's Thanksgiving and I get to help as much as I can! And my in-laws will be there! Yikes! My mom is nervous, but I think it'll be fun. And I have a very Thanksgiving-y sweater to wear (shout out to my shopping pals, Connie, Dorrie, and Jenna). And I get to dress Joshie for the occasion. He will also be v. Thanksgiving-y in orange sweater and brown pants. Nice, I know.

Also, apparently, I forgot how to do work this week. Instead, I will just think about how this...



was the best MST3K episode. Ever!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved MST3K Turkey Day! I was so disappointed when they stopped doing it. It used to be that my mom would be in the kitchen, my dad would be in the living room watching the Cowboys game, and all of my many siblings and I would be in my parents' bedroom watching MST3K. Good times.

Have a great Thanksgiving, C-Dog!!

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry, that was me above.
-Jessie J

12:18 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

Joel kinda looks like Jeremy in that picture, dontcha think?

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home