Thursday, November 10, 2005

I did it! Sort of.

I used arrays and they did what I wanted them to do! Eventually. I think. But now I realize: I forgot that sometimes kids die. Sad, but true. Hmmm...Some more thinking is required. And I need to do the same thing for the other 4 kids that people have possibly had. But. OMG. I need to celebrate. I feel like chowing/boozing/singing/dancing. Instead, I will go with the "Sounds of the Season" tv channel. The Carpenters singing "Have yourself a Merry little Christmas" is almost as good. I just wish it were "Merry Christmas, darling." Which I just downloaded. As well as Burt Bacharach's "The bell that couldn't jingle."* I love you, itunes! Although I'm kind of mad at you for not having the appropriate version of "I want a hippopotamus from Christmas." Crappers!

*Please tell me: Is that song from something? Like a cartoon Christmas special? It HAS to be. And I MUST see it. And I can't find it on the internet. Sad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just remember "The Bell that Couldn't Jingle" from my brothers' jazz choir singing it at their Christmas concerts. I'm not quite in the mood for Christmas music yet, though. You are truly hard core.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

I don't remember seeing it on TV, but I do remember hearing it on that Dr. Demento radio show. Remember that dude?

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home