Monday, December 05, 2005

What can I say?

I'm back in boring mode or something. I feel like I have nothing to post about. It would either be uber-boring (a story about one of the insane squirrels that live off the trash in the row of cans outside my window where I sit all day "working" actually carrying a mostly empty jar of Skippy peanut butter up and over a concrete wall) or too embarrassing (yes, even I won't share some of my more serious digestive issues - at least not in print - but why do I have to have such a love-hate relationship with alcohol when I just want to love it?), or possibly could be interesting but I can't think of anything snappy enough to write (the Philly Pops with Joshie and co. in concert. See. Nothing interesting.). I am busy and running around like a maniac all of the time - mostly due to family obligations - but none of it is particularly anecdote-worthy. So sorry. Maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home