Tuesday, March 11, 2008

EIGHT months down...

One to go! Okay, one month and one day, but still! I can't fricking believe it!

Here are a couple of pics from a few weeks ago (I am even bigger now!). The lovely sisters threw Josh and me a baby shower. They made up play one game: who can empty the baby bottle first? It was a competition between me and the two other preggies in attendance. They kicked my ass. Actually, the one who won was being bottle-fed by Josh's dad (whom she had just met) at the time. It was kind of insane. My dad is there documenting that ridiculousness on his camera. Anyway, I had no idea it took that kind of skill to drink from a bottle. The other preggies already have kids, so I guess they know something about the physics of the whole thing that just escaped me.




And here is one of the awesomely awesome-est gifts ever: a Bucky Badger onesie! Thanks to the lovely sisters - especially Rachel who went the extra mile to find it for us!


And a shout-out is due to Gwennie also for the awesome little jacket I am wearing! Thanks for keeping a huge pregnant lady looking stylish!

Update: For some unknown reason, I initially titled this "Two months down..." Um, no. That's 8 months down. My brain is just totally not working. How am I supposed to get anywhere with my diss when I have...MOMNESIA!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

OMG! You look adorable in that jacket! Is it wrong that I'm totally proud of myself right now?

11:18 PM  
Blogger Careyoke said...

No way! You deserve all the accolades!

8:23 AM  
Blogger AK said...

OMG I want a Bucky onesie!!!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home