Monday, March 31, 2008

More pictorial evidence of my gigantorism

It was a friend's birthday party this weekend so pictures were taken. And cake was had - awesome Coldstone Creamery chocolate peanut butter ice cream cake!!! Any cups in my hand are filled with my second favorite mocktail of choice (after Shirley Temples): cranberry + Sprite.

Here's me deep in conversation (not about being pregnant for once, I swear!):


Here's me with awesome Bon-Bon during a brief break from complaining about being pregnant:



I am a troll. Touch my belly for good luck:


Now get this kid out of me!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger AK said...

Wow, you look like a fertility goddess! Beautiful! But I think that kid is ready to come out of the oven. Keep us posted on the progress. Every day I keep expecting to get a birth announcement.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home