Wednesday, April 02, 2008

38 weeks and 4 days...

That means 10 days to go until the magical due date.* And I can't concentrate for more than 20 minutes at a time. I hate you, dissertation. But even more so, I hate feeling guilty about the fact that it's getting so hard to keep working on it. Shame spiral!

Also, I apparently turn mean after 10 pm. Stay away from me.


*Which, of course, doesn't really mean all that much since a lot of first births are late...speaking of which...still not sure how the birth is happening, but it looks like we're going to aim for a non-c-section and hope the kid fits.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it! Stop working now and just bask in your final days of pregnancy! Time for a pedicure and a preggy masssage.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

Geez, give yourself a break! Connie's right. F*ck the dumb diss. Just relax and enjoy the fact that you're about to GIVE BIRTH TO A HUMAN BEING. Holy shit!

4:26 PM  
Blogger dab said...

I couldn't agree more. It's time to let yourself off the hook. Enjoy these last few days of quiet while you can. The diss can wait.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home